ALERT Upcoming Webinar | Achieving a Safe Workplace in a COVID Environment: Ventilation Remediation to Abate Airborne COVID Transmission | July 29 at 11AM ET
Question

What do EHS professionals feel is the likelihood that their organizations will reach Target Zero for safety incidents within the next year?

Answer
By Jacinta Sarpkaya | Last updated: October 25, 2016
Presented by ProntoForms

What do EHS professionals feel is the likelihood that their organizations will reach Target Zero for safety incidents within the next year?

A survey conducted in 2016 revealed that while 7.1% of respondents do not track Target Zero, the rest of those polled were split on the likelihood of reaching this goal. 47.3% of participants said that it is likely or very likely that their organizations will reach Target Zero for safety incidents within the next year, while 45.6% said that it was unlikely or very unlikely.



Advertisement



Free Webinar: Safety & Technology: 2016 Trends and a Look at the Future


Share this Q&A

  • Facebook
  • LinkedIn
  • Twitter

Presented By

Logo for ProntoForms

Written by Jacinta Sarpkaya

Profile Picture of Jacinta Sarpkaya
Jacinta joined ProntoForms in 2014 as a Technical Documentation Writer with a keen interest in business processes. After earning her BA Honors from University of Toronto, her time working in service introduced her to health and safety regulations.

More Q&As from our experts

Related Articles

Go back to top