No stupid questions here. Safeopedia staff have answered many commonly asked Environmental, Health, & Safety questions and also assembled a number of EH&S Professionals who will answer your questions in basically any area of EH&S.
- Video Q&A - What is a safety policy?
- Video Q&A - Where are our safety heroes?
- Video Q&A - What's your safety network like?
- What is qualitative safety data?
- What’s the difference between preventative maintenance and reactive maintenance?
- What is overall equipment effectiveness?
- What is a permit required confined space (PRCS)?
- What kinds of sensors are used to detect LEL combustible gas?
- What is oxygen enrichment?
- How long must fit test records need to be retained and who is responsible for keeping copies?
- Do disposable respirators need to be fit tested or only reusable half and full face pieces?
- What are positive and negative pressure seal checks and how are they performed?
- How do you create a culture of safety in your workplace?
- Is it important to get PPE assessments by trained professionals?
- Why is it important to have air sampling done to determine my PELs?