Safeopedia Editorial Policy
At Safeopedia, our goal is to set the highest standards for content. Our articles are produced and written by industry insiders and experts, and edited by our in house staff.
- All contributions must be educational or informative.
- All contributions must be non-promotional.
- All articles must be professional and respectful to others in the industry
- Original content is given preference over syndicated content.
Safeopedia takes no editorial point of view regarding any subject matter. All contributors are welcome to produce content with any point of view, and all rebuttals that abide by our editorial principles will be considered for publication. All articles are subject to editing and approval by our team of professional editors
Content and Advertisers
- Any article written by an affiliate of our marketing partners must be fully and transparently disclosed.
- While we do not offer reviews or opinions per se, we will never publish an opinion in return for monetary compensation. Content published by our industry partners is treated in the same manner editorially as any other content.
- No contributor is required to pay to be published. We aim to build the Web's ultimate resource for industry professionals. There is subjectivity and room for debate. We feel this is healthy as long as it is done in a respectful manner.
If you have any concerns or questions regarding our editorial policy, please contact us.