Hearing Protection

Hearing Protection from a safety and Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) perspective.

The 5 principles of a sound hearing protection program The 5 principles of a sound hearing protection program The 5 principles of a sound hearing protection program The 5 principles of a sound hearing protection program

Harmful noise levels are common in many workplaces. Learn how to set up an effective hearing conservation program.

Noise hazards require proper hearing protection PPE Noise hazards require proper hearing protection PPE Noise hazards require proper hearing protection PPE Noise hazards require proper hearing protection PPE

Noise is a part of any workplace and it's easy to tolerate, but it can have a serious impact on wellbeing. Find out how to keep workers...

How to Choose the Right Hearing Protection How to Choose the Right Hearing Protection How to Choose the Right Hearing Protection How to Choose the Right Hearing Protection

Earplugs or earmuffs - how do you choose? Find out how each protect hearing and how to pick the right one.

Selecting the Right PPE for Women: Head, Eye, and Ear Protection Selecting the Right PPE for Women: Head, Eye, and Ear Protection Selecting the Right PPE for Women: Head, Eye, and Ear Protection Selecting the Right PPE for Women: Head, Eye, and Ear Protection

One size does not fit all, especially when it comes to PPE. Learn the differences to look for when looking for PPE for women.

The Effects of Noise on the Body: Why Everyone Needs Hearing Protection The Effects of Noise on the Body: Why Everyone Needs Hearing Protection The Effects of Noise on the Body: Why Everyone Needs Hearing Protection The Effects of Noise on the Body: Why Everyone Needs Hearing Protection

Noise is one of the most prevalent workplace hazards. What is worse, many workers don't even know that they are exposed to hazardous levels...

Hearing Protection: Listen Up Hearing Protection: Listen Up Hearing Protection: Listen Up Hearing Protection: Listen Up

Hearing loss in the workplace is a serious and growing concern. Learn why hearing PPE is not being used, and what you can do to change this...

Can You Hear Me Now? Hearing Conservation Basics Can You Hear Me Now? Hearing Conservation Basics Can You Hear Me Now? Hearing Conservation Basics Can You Hear Me Now? Hearing Conservation Basics

Learn the different forms of hearing conservation and the importance of using hearing protection on the job.