The daughter of a construction worker, she believes in enabling field workers to be aware of their surroundings, and to communicate hazards to management before accidents are allowed to happen. As part of ProntoForms’ Health and Safety Committee, Jacinta is dedicated to creating safe work environments for all workers – office and field alike. To gain more insight on how mobile solutions can improve EHS operations check out http://prontoforms.com
Recent Questions by Jacinta Sarpkaya
- What are the most commonly used safety forms in 2016?
- What are the most common ways to measure safety on job sites?
- What do EHS professionals feel is the likelihood that their organizations will reach Target Zero for safety incidents within the next year?
- Which EHS performance standards are adhered to most commonly?
- What are the most commonly used safety forms?
- What is the most common way site supervisors are made aware of safety issues?
Recent Articles by Jacinta Sarpkaya
Target zero is a goal for many companies. Eliminating occupational accidents and injuries may seem like an ambitious goal, but condition-based management can mitigate and prevent some inevitable risks.
Making an investment in safety can mean returns in production and a boost in employee morale. Learn how investing in a regular safety audit program can benefit you and your employees.
A common argument against going mobile is the cost of transition. Find out how you can overcome the budgetary barriers of mobile health and safety.
All Articles by Jacinta Sarpkaya
"Safeopedia" on Twitter
Sign up for Safeopedia's Free Newsletter!
Join thousands of others with our weekly newsletter
- ~Eleanor Everet
For safety is not a gadget but a state of mind