Setting a Higher Standard: The Working-at-Heights Safety Quiz
Struck-by-falling-objects incidents kill hundreds of individuals each year and injure tens of thousands more.
More and more workers are finding themselves ascending to heights in all industries and, along with them, the tools and equipment necessary to do the job. Struck-by-falling-objects incidents kill hundreds of individuals each year and injure tens of thousands more. But leading safety equipment manufacturers and the International Safety Equipment Association (ISEA) have taken the first important step in setting a higher standard in at-heights safety. This quiz will take you through some of the key things to know about ISEA Dropped Objects Standard 121. Try your hand at the quiz to see how much you know!
More from Ergodyne
- What is the difference between absorptive and evaporative cooling products?
- Are there different types of bump caps?
- How can we deal with dropped object hazards on our job site?
- Should I tether my tools even when no one is working underneath me?
- Should I use an energy absorbing lanyard or a self-retracting lanyard?
- Do I need a dropped objects plan?
- How dangerous is vibration?
- How much cut protection do I need?
- What is dry evaporative technology? How does it work?