Video: Learn About the New ANSI/ISEA 121-2018 Dropped Objects Standard
Watch this video to learn more about the new dropped object prevention standard.
Are you taking the right approach to preventing dropped objects while working at height? With the introduction of ANSI/ISEA 121-2018 American National Standard for Dropped Object Prevention Solutions, we finally have guidelines for keeping tools secure and protecting workers below.
In this video Q&A, Ergodyne’s Nate Bohmbach addresses:
- Why we need a standard
- What the standard does and does not cover
- Whether it is enforceable
More from Ergodyne
- What is the difference between absorptive and evaporative cooling products?
- Are there different types of bump caps?
- How can we deal with dropped object hazards on our job site?
- Should I tether my tools even when no one is working underneath me?
- Should I use an energy absorbing lanyard or a self-retracting lanyard?
- Do I need a dropped objects plan?
- How dangerous is vibration?
- How much cut protection do I need?
- What is dry evaporative technology? How does it work?