Introducing Our Latest Contributor: AGS Safety & Supply
We are proud to announce our latest contributor: AGS Safety & Supply!
Here at Safeopedia, we are always looking for knowledgeable and reputable contributors who can provide high-quality articles, Q&As, and safety moments for our visitors. Today, we are happy to announce that Safeopedia readers can look forward to new and exciting content from our latest contributor, AGS Safety & Supply!
AGS Safety & Supply was founded in 1981 by James Lara. From the early years to the present, the focus of the company's mission has been the importance of the customer. AGS sets the standards in Arizona for customer service in the safety industry, with a commitment to integrity and competitive pricing.
Based in Tempe, Arizona, the company boasts a warehouse operation doing business coast-to-coast, with tens of thousands of stocked items and the largest inventory of safety equipment in their state.
A Range of Products
AGS offers customers a one-stop shop for personal protective equipment (PPE). These product catagories include the quality products needed for eye protection, head protection, fall protection, respiratory protection, hand protection, and footwear from a range of manufacturers, including 3M, Carhartt, Honeywell, Pyramex, and Radians.
AGS also has a unique section of their business that addresses facilities maintenance for customers in a way that goes hand-in-hand with PPE. These safety products include everything from safety mirrors for visibility throughout the project in high or low areas and around corners to batteries, flashlights, blowers, pelican cases, janitorial supplies, and signage.
Customers needing high-visibility clothing will find several styles of vests, jackets, shirts, and gloves that make it easy for employees and the public to identify workers on the job. AGS also makes it easy to stay in compliance with products that address spill response preparedness, first aid and eye wash, gas detection, and traffic and road safety.
In the case of emergency preparedness, they offer a range of sorbent products, such as socks, pads, chems, and berms. These products present strategies for measuring, assessing, and containing contamination on the job site.
Dedicated to Customer Satisfaction
Above all, the entire staff of AGS is dedicated to making sure customers are satisfied and have a positive experience every time they call or place an order.
More from AD Safety Network
- When should you consider using custom molded earplugs?
- At what height do falls become deadly?
- Who should be responsible for rescuing fallen workers?
- What kind of training do loading dock workers need?
- How often should I inspect a loading dock?
- How is wind chill calculated?
- What is the difference between occupational safety and process safety?
- Why should rubber insulating gloves be tested?
- What happens if I tie off at the foot level with a personal SRL?
- Why is testing with a NAIL4PET accredited lab important?
- What kind of face protection do I need when using a chainsaw?
- What is the permissible exposure limit (PEL) for silica?
- What is silica and why is it hazardous?
- Video Q&A - What is a safety policy?
- What kind of fire extinguisher is best for your work site?
- How do I choose the right respirator and mask for working with silica?
- Can I wear fall protection equipment over my rainwear or winter gear?
- When do I need a cage ladder?
- What types of gloves protect your hands from hazardous chemicals?
- How come I still got hurt while wearing flame-resistant clothing?
- How do I win over my most reluctant employees?
- What kinds of jobs should use disposable safety gloves?
- Is it true that safety shouldn't be a top priority?
- When are employers allowed to conduct drug and alcohol tests on their employees?
- How can I get employees more involved in the risk assessment plan?
- What are some of the indirect costs of workplace accidents?
- How often do fire extinguishers need to be inspected?
- What is the best way to store rubber safety gloves?
- How much voltage protection is needed for safety gloves used in electrical work?
- What is the difference between a safety valve and a release valve?
- When do workers have the right to refuse to work?
- What is the most overlooked item when designing Lockout/Tagout (LOTO) procedures?
- What are some of the misconceptions about heat stress and what should we do to address them?
- What tools should I tether when working at heights?
- What types of gas should I watch out for when working in a confined space?
- How do you create a culture of safety in your workplace?
- What is the difference between industrial safety and industrial hygiene?
- Is it important to get PPE assessments by trained professionals?
- What is a fault tree analysis?
- What kind of respirator cartridge should I use?
- What are the safety benefits of a whistleblower program?
- What type of safety record-keeping and recording should we be doing?
- What makes a hi-vis safety vest ANSI compliant?
- Why is it important to have air sampling done to determine my PELs?
- What is the life expectancy of fall protection equipment?
- What are some basic fall protection rules that each of my workers need to understand?
- How much clearance do I need to safely use a Leading Edge SRL?
- What is the difference between an acute hazard and a chronic hazard?
- What’s the difference between a bump test, a calibration check, and a full calibration?
- Is there any legislation regulating lone worker safety I should know about before hiring?
- What kind of fire extinguisher and accessories should be kept on hand on a factory floor?
- What can companies do to reduce their lost time injury frequency rates?
- Video Q&A - What's your safety network like?
- Video Q&A - What are the 3 levels of safety?
- Video Q&A - How do you treat a near miss?
- Does body weight affect falls differently?
- What ages are most affected by falls?
- Why do workers take risks?
- What Is the Difference Between OHSAS 18001 and 18002?
- What is the difference between lost time injury and medical treatment case?
- What is the difference between occupational health and safety and workplace health and safety?
- What is the difference between occupational health and occupational safety?
- What is the difference between a lost time injury and a disabling injury?