Once the storm has passed, assess the condition of yourself and your family. If your home has lost power, go to a designated public shelter. Avoid driving in sleet, rain or dense fog where possible. Wear warm, loose fitting, lightweight clothes. Assist the elderly and infants. Ensure that your pets are safe and well fed.
What to Do After a Storm
Related Safety Meeting Topics
Let's Make Workplaces Safer!
Subscribe to the Safeopedia newsletter to stay on top of current industry trends and up-to-date know-how from subject matter authorities. Our comprehensive online resources are dedicated to safety professionals and decision makers like you.
- Webinar Alert | The Evolution of Comfort in FR Protection | Thurs., July 22, 2021 | Time: 11:00 AM ET
- Webinar Alert | Seeking Clarity: Where Zero Incidents Begins & Ends | Mon., June 14, 2021 2PM ET
- Webinar Alert | Verifiable Accountability - How Connected-Equipment Improves costs, Safety, Reputation & Environmental Impact| Tues., June 1, 2021 1PM ET
- Webinar Alert | Beyond Compliance: A Deeper Look into Safety Management Systems | Tues., June 22, 2021 2PM ET
- Webinar Alert | Renewing EHS Practices for Strategic Impact | Thurs., July 8, 2021 | Time: 1:00 PM ET