Once the storm has passed, assess the condition of yourself and your family. If your home has lost power, go to a designated public shelter. Avoid driving in sleet, rain or dense fog where possible. Wear warm, loose fitting, lightweight clothes. Assist the elderly and infants. Ensure that your pets are safe and well fed.
What to Do After a Storm
Related Safety Meeting Topics
Let's Make Workplaces Safer!
Subscribe to the Safeopedia newsletter to stay on top of current industry trends and up-to-date know-how from subject matter authorities. Our comprehensive online resources are dedicated to safety professionals and decision makers like you.
- The Need for Strategic Risk Management
- Zero Incidents, Zero Accidents:
- The ROI of Streamlined Contractor Qualification and Management
- Using Technology to Empower Frontline Workers
- How to Hire and Build and Effective Safety Team
- Minimize Incidents & Injuries at the Workplace
- How to Fulfill the Regulatory Demands for Occupational Safety