Exposure to heat can cause serious health problems. If working in prolonged heat conditions, seek a shaded area, and stay well hydrated. Wear loose clothing that covers you from direct sunlight. Take your phone with you. Use a sunscreen with a high SPF rating and avoid being out during the hottest period of the day.
Prevent Heat Exhaustion
Related Safety Meeting Topics
Let's Make Workplaces Safer!
Subscribe to the Safeopedia newsletter to stay on top of current industry trends and up-to-date know-how from subject matter authorities. Our comprehensive online resources are dedicated to safety professionals and decision makers like you.
- The Need for Strategic Risk Management
- Zero Incidents, Zero Accidents:
- The ROI of Streamlined Contractor Qualification and Management
- Using Technology to Empower Frontline Workers
- How to Hire and Build and Effective Safety Team
- Minimize Incidents & Injuries at the Workplace
- How to Fulfill the Regulatory Demands for Occupational Safety