Every day, around 2.3 million workers across the United States work on scaffolding. If you are one of them, keep yourself safe by making sure that the foundation on which the scaffolding sits is solid and level. It must also be rigid, with a sufficiently high weight capacity. It should be able to support four times the anticipated load. You should also keep your scaffolding at lest ten feet away from power lines.
Related Safety Meeting Topics
Let's Make Workplaces Safer!
Subscribe to the Safeopedia newsletter to stay on top of current industry trends and up-to-date know-how from subject matter authorities. Our comprehensive online resources are dedicated to safety professionals and decision makers like you.
- Start Here! EHS Program Governance For Companies With Limited Resources
- Safety Connect 2022
- Using Technology to Empower Frontline Workers
- How to Hire and Build and Effective Safety Team
- Minimize Incidents & Injuries at the Workplace
- How to Fulfill the Regulatory Demands for Occupational Safety
- Are You Behind the Safety Curve?