If your vehicle fails you in busy traffic, find the safest area to pull over. Do not try to investigate the problem or repair the vehicle yourself. Contact your management team and wait for assistance. If you have to exit the vehicle, do so on the non-traffic side of the road.
Play It Safe When Stopping on a Hard Shoulder
Related Safety Meeting Topics
Let's Make Workplaces Safer!
Subscribe to the Safeopedia newsletter to stay on top of current industry trends and up-to-date know-how from subject matter authorities. Our comprehensive online resources are dedicated to safety professionals and decision makers like you.
- Eyewear Innovations Around New ANSI Regulations
- Safeopedia Demo Days January
- Improving Safety in the Construction Industry
- Why Artificial Intelligence is the Best Assistant for Construction Safety Managers?
- The Future of Health and Safety Leadership
- The Role of Hydration in Managing Hypertension and Diabetes
- Extending ESG Best Practices Into the Supply Chain