Driver fatigue can be deceiving. We can sometimes imagine road situations that don't exist. If we react to the imaginary situation, the results can be fatal. if you start feeling tired when driving, pull well off the road and take a nap. This is especially important on long trips.
Don't Fight Driver Fatigue
Related Safety Meeting Topics
Let's Make Workplaces Safer!
Subscribe to the Safeopedia newsletter to stay on top of current industry trends and up-to-date know-how from subject matter authorities. Our comprehensive online resources are dedicated to safety professionals and decision makers like you.
- On Demand Webinar | Asset Management - Understanding its strong bond with EHS
- Upcoming Webinar | Fundamentals of Cleanroom Apparel: Protecting People, Products, & Processes | Tues., Sep. 21 at 1PM ET
- Upcoming Webinar | Controlled and Critical Environments: A Guide to Hand Protection | Sep. 9 at 1PM ET
- Webinar Alert | The Evolution of Comfort in FR Protection | Thurs., July 22, 2021 | Time: 11:00 AM ET
- Webinar Alert | Seeking Clarity: Where Zero Incidents Begins & Ends | Mon., June 14, 2021 2PM ET