Driver fatigue can be deceiving. We can sometimes imagine road situations that don't exist. If we react to the imaginary situation, the results can be fatal. if you start feeling tired when driving, pull well off the road and take a nap. This is especially important on long trips.
Don't Fight Driver Fatigue
Related Safety Meeting Topics
Let's Make Workplaces Safer!
Subscribe to the Safeopedia newsletter to stay on top of current industry trends and up-to-date know-how from subject matter authorities. Our comprehensive online resources are dedicated to safety professionals and decision makers like you.
- Start Here! EHS Program Governance For Companies With Limited Resources
- Safety Connect 2022
- Using Technology to Empower Frontline Workers
- How to Hire and Build and Effective Safety Team
- Minimize Incidents & Injuries at the Workplace
- How to Fulfill the Regulatory Demands for Occupational Safety
- Are You Behind the Safety Curve?