Associate Environmental Professional (AEP)
Definition - What does Associate Environmental Professional (AEP) mean?
Associate environmental professional is used to describe the entry level position for those wishing to pursue a career in environmental management. It is the certification that one can apply for after completing the Certificate or Diploma of Environmental Management, or after completing the first year of the Bachelor degree in a suitable course of study.
Safeopedia explains Associate Environmental Professional (AEP)
To receive this certification you need to apply with your national registry of environmental professionals, who will arrange for an exam to be administered before accepting your application. The test ensures your competency in explaining environmental regulations, ability to examine and evaluate possible risks and have a basic understanding of local, federal and international environmental law.
- Environmental Management
- Specialist Diploma in Environmental Management
- Institute of Environmental Sciences and Technology (IEST)
- Environmental Science Environmental, Health, and Safety
- Certificate in Environmental Management (CEM)
- Associate Safety Health Manager (ASHM)
- Air Quality
- Air Pollution
- The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- Environment Agency