When you are preparing to travel overseas, you should check with government agencies regarding how safe travel is to that country, along with security and health issues. Check if you need special documentation to travel. You should also check with your bank or credit card company to let them know of your intention to use funds overseas.
Travel Safe, Prepare Well
When planning overseas travel, check with government agencies for safety, security and health issues.
Related Safety Meeting Topics
Let's Make Workplaces Safer!
Subscribe to the Safeopedia newsletter to stay on top of current industry trends and up-to-date know-how from subject matter authorities. Our comprehensive online resources are dedicated to safety professionals and decision makers like you.
- Heat Stress Safety: What to Know, What to Do
- How a High Reliability Organization (HRO) Impacts Safety and Profitability
- Avoiding Catastrophic Injury While Maintaining Comfort & Compliance in the Oil & Gas Industry
- Unlock the Full Potential of Behavioral-Based Safety Observations
- 10 EHS Dashboards
- Big Ambitions. Complex Data. Limited Visibility
- The Need for Strategic Risk Management