Travel smart by labeling your luggage, and make an inventory of luggage contents and carry it with you. Make copies of all of your important documents and carry them with you, and leave an extra copy at home. Be aware of airport security procedures. Wear comfortable, practical clothing for your flight. Arrive early at the airport to allow for the unexpected. Leave your itinerary and contact details with a friend.
Safe Travel Tips
Take the hassle out of travel by labeling your luggage, packing lightly, limiting carry-on baggage, making extra copies of your vital documents and leaving your itinerary with a friend.
Related Safety Meeting Topics
Let's Make Workplaces Safer!
Subscribe to the Safeopedia newsletter to stay on top of current industry trends and up-to-date know-how from subject matter authorities. Our comprehensive online resources are dedicated to safety professionals and decision makers like you.
- OSHA’s Focus on Heat Stress: Effective Hydration Planning
- March Demo Days
- Big Ambitions. Complex Data. Limited Visibility
- The Need for Strategic Risk Management
- Zero Incidents, Zero Accidents:
- The ROI of Streamlined Contractor Qualification and Management
- Using Technology to Empower Frontline Workers