Travel smart by labeling your luggage, and make an inventory of luggage contents and carry it with you. Make copies of all of your important documents and carry them with you, and leave an extra copy at home. Be aware of airport security procedures. Wear comfortable, practical clothing for your flight. Arrive early at the airport to allow for the unexpected. Leave your itinerary and contact details with a friend.
Safe Travel Tips
Related Safety Meeting Topics
Let's Make Workplaces Safer!
Subscribe to the Safeopedia newsletter to stay on top of current industry trends and up-to-date know-how from subject matter authorities. Our comprehensive online resources are dedicated to safety professionals and decision makers like you.
- Webinar Alert | Seeking Clarity: Where Zero Incidents Begins & Ends | Mon., June 14, 2021 2PM ET
- Webinar Alert | Verifiable Accountability - How Connected-Equipment Improves costs, Safety, Reputation & Environmental Impact| Tues., June 1, 2021 1PM ET
- Webinar Alert | How to Build a Sustainable EHS Program with Technology | Thurs., April 29th, 2021 1PM EST
- Webinar Alert | 10 Safety Leadership Lessons: I Wish Someone Told Me | Thurs., May 27, 2021 1PM EST
- Free Webinar: Safety & Sustainability in a VUCA World | Wed., March 24, 2021 11 AM EST