Process Safety Leadership
Definition - What does Process Safety Leadership mean?
Process safety leadership refers to people in positions of senior management in an organization that are likely to have a significant impact upon the process safety of the business. It is incumbent upon these business leaders to model and reinforce the highest standards of process safety management and hazardous risk control.
Safeopedia explains Process Safety Leadership
Process safety leadership is vital if an organization is to carry out an effective process safety program. Process safety leadership should start from the board level down. Visbility and promotion of safety concerns must be an integral part of all business ineractions and decisions. Unless clear and visible process safety leadership is in place, it will be difficult for an organization to maintain a culture of safe practice.
- American Petroleum Industry (API)
- Process Safety Management (PSM)
- Process Safety Hazards
- Hazard Control
- Safety Policy
- Offshore Petroleum Industry Training Board (OPITB)
- International Technical Certificate in Oil & Gas Operational Safety
- National Certificate in Environmental Management
- Safety Occupational Health and Safety