The atmosphere in a confined space is an unknown entity. You should always test it before entering. Use a direct reading instrument that will identify any toxic air contaminants. It should also provide information about the level of oxygen, and flammable gas.
Test the Atmosphere in Confined Spaces
Related Safety Meeting Topics
Let's Make Workplaces Safer!
Subscribe to the Safeopedia newsletter to stay on top of current industry trends and up-to-date know-how from subject matter authorities. Our comprehensive online resources are dedicated to safety professionals and decision makers like you.
- On Demand Webinar | Asset Management - Understanding its strong bond with EHS
- Upcoming Webinar | Evaluating HazMat Response Options | Tues., Sep. 28 at 11AM ET
- Upcoming Webinar | Fundamentals of Cleanroom Apparel: Protecting People, Products, & Processes | Tues., Sep. 21 at 1PM ET
- Upcoming Webinar | Controlled and Critical Environments: A Guide to Hand Protection | Sep. 9 at 1PM ET
- Webinar Alert | The Evolution of Comfort in FR Protection | Thurs., July 22, 2021 | Time: 11:00 AM ET