The atmosphere in a confined space is an unknown entity. You should always test it before entering. Use a direct reading instrument that will identify any toxic air contaminants. It should also provide information about the level of oxygen, and flammable gas.
Test the Atmosphere in Confined Spaces
Related Safety Meeting Topics
Let's Make Workplaces Safer!
Subscribe to the Safeopedia newsletter to stay on top of current industry trends and up-to-date know-how from subject matter authorities. Our comprehensive online resources are dedicated to safety professionals and decision makers like you.
- Hi Vis Apparel and PPE - Built for Women
- The Need for Strategic Risk Management
- Zero Incidents, Zero Accidents:
- The ROI of Streamlined Contractor Qualification and Management
- Using Technology to Empower Frontline Workers
- How to Hire and Build and Effective Safety Team
- Minimize Incidents & Injuries at the Workplace