Certified Occupational Safety Specialist Carl Habekost breaks down OSHA’s new confined space rule which becomes effective August 3, 2015. In addition to his recognition as a certified specialist, Carl has also earned an OSHA 30 hour Certification in General Industry & Construction. For more information, see the brief training video, or contact Carl or another member of our Labor & Employment Law Section.
OSHA New Confined Space Rule
Certified Occupational Safety Specialist Carl Habekost breaks down OSHA’s new confined space rule which becomes effective August 3, 2015.
Related Safety Meeting Topics
Let's Make Workplaces Safer!
Subscribe to the Safeopedia newsletter to stay on top of current industry trends and up-to-date know-how from subject matter authorities. Our comprehensive online resources are dedicated to safety professionals and decision makers like you.
- OSHA’s Focus on Heat Stress: Effective Hydration Planning
- March Demo Days
- Big Ambitions. Complex Data. Limited Visibility
- The Need for Strategic Risk Management
- Zero Incidents, Zero Accidents:
- The ROI of Streamlined Contractor Qualification and Management
- Using Technology to Empower Frontline Workers