Certified Occupational Safety Specialist Carl Habekost breaks down OSHA’s new confined space rule which becomes effective August 3, 2015. In addition to his recognition as a certified specialist, Carl has also earned an OSHA 30 hour Certification in General Industry & Construction. For more information, see the brief training video, or contact Carl or another member of our Labor & Employment Law Section.
OSHA New Confined Space Rule
Related Safety Meeting Topics
Let's Make Workplaces Safer!
Subscribe to the Safeopedia newsletter to stay on top of current industry trends and up-to-date know-how from subject matter authorities. Our comprehensive online resources are dedicated to safety professionals and decision makers like you.
- Upcoming Webinar | Wellness in the Era of Hybrid| Thurs., Oct 7 at 1PM ET
- On Demand Webinar | Asset Management - Understanding its strong bond with EHS
- Upcoming Webinar | Leveraging Technology to Improve Safety in the Workplace | Thurs., Oct 28 at 1PM ET
- Upcoming Webinar | Evaluating HazMat Response Options | Tues., Sep. 28 at 11AM ET
- Upcoming Webinar | Fundamentals of Cleanroom Apparel: Protecting People, Products, & Processes | Tues., Sep. 21 at 1PM ET