Quiz: Qualifying Contractors
Contractor qualification is a way to address higher risk tasks with little oversight or supervision that may lead to at-work injuries and fatalities.
When contractors are brought in and they're left out of the health and safety programs provided to full-time employees, they're vulnerable to at-work injuries and fatalities because they're unprepared to perform higher risk tasks. Contractor qualification is a way to address this issue. (Learn more in Contractor Qualification Gets Real Results.)
Test your knowledge about qualifying contractors and the process around it with this quiz challenge.
|Free Download: A Guide to Qualifying Contractors: Risks and Best Practices|
More from CQ Network
- How can performance reviews be used as part of safety culture and maintaining a safe work environment?
- What is contractor compliance and how can it be assessed?
- What is the biggest mistake you can make when prequalifying contractors?
- Why is it important to do a performance review after the contractor's work is already done?
- Which components in the contractor prequalification process, if not addressed, could result in the largest legal ramifications?
- Should the contractor prequalification process be the same for all contractors or should the process be tailored to the contractor?