Type I Safety Can
Safeopedia Explains Type I Safety CanSafety cans are designed to hold no more than five gallons, and are usually made of high-density polyethylene, which is known for its strength. Safety cans are equipped with a spring-closing lid and spout cover, allowing for the release of pressure if the can is exposed to fire. They are designed to hold flammable and combustible liquids and reduce the risk of explosions.
- How to Enhance Your Contractor Management Program Through Automation
- 5 Dangerous Misconceptions About Fall Protection
- Safeonomics: Episode 2
- Recap: Safety Success Stories with Jeff Dalto
- 5 Realistic Ways to Address Mental Health in the Workplace
- Safety Meets Efficiency: 4 Actionable Changes to Implement