Safeopedia Explains Safety Can
Safety cans are used in a wide variety of industries. The main purpose of the safety can is to transport the liquid (flammable, hazardous, toxic) in a safe manner. There are a wide variety of safety cans that are used depending upon the nature of the task and ease of handling.
For example, Type 1 safety cans are those types of cans that have only one opening, which is used for both filling and pouring purposes. Type 2 safety cans are those cans which have 2 openings, one is used to fill the can and other is used to pour from it. Additional safety measures are then added in the cans, like flame suppressor ducts, etc..
- Protecting Construction Workers: How to Prevent and Control OSHA's Fatal Four Safety Hazards
- Why Safety Moments Matter
- QUIZ: Are You Protecting Your Ears As Much As You Should Be?
- WIS Show: Step it up! Supporting the LGBTQS2+ in the workplace
- Meet the Author with Andrew Blain
- How to Select the Right Respirator for Confined Space Work