Definition - What does Bug Bite mean?
Safeopedia explains Bug Bite
The most common reason for illness resulting from bug bites is due to the infected individual interfering with the bite site. Scratching, rubbing or slapping can lead to the breaking of the skin and possible infection. It will also lead to delayed healing time. If you receive a bug bite, treat it by rubbing a small amount of topical cream on the area to relieve itchiness.
- Injury Frequency Rate Occupational Health and Safety
- Injury Severity Rate
- Total Recordable Injuries (TRI)
- Abrasion Environmental, Health, and Safety
- Blister Environmental, Health, and Safety
- Lost Time Injury Frequency Rate (LTIFR)
- Lost Time Injury (LTI)
- Accident Rate Workplace Health and Safety
- Accident Prevention
- Incident Occupational Health and Safety
Managing Employee Burnout to Reduce Deadly Accidents