Safeopedia Explains Bug Bite
The most common reason for illness resulting from bug bites is due to the infected individual interfering with the bite site. Scratching, rubbing or slapping can lead to the breaking of the skin and possible infection. It will also lead to delayed healing time. If you receive a bug bite, treat it by rubbing a small amount of topical cream on the area to relieve itchiness.
- The Major Risks Forestry Workers Face (And What to Do About Them)
- The Best Safety Motto of All Time
- WIS Show: Defining your Leadership Style
- How to Implement Standard Work Instructions and Improve Safety
- 6 Jobs That Call for Disposable Clothing
- An Overview of Self-Retracting Fall Protection Devices