As more and more women enter the workforce in a variety of industries, it is crucial that we address the need for PPE that is tailored to fit their unique physical needs. PPE designed for women is crucial for both comfort and safety in the workplace and on the job site.
Join us as we explore the emerging role of women’s PPE at the job site and how to advocate for its use to improve end-user safety. In this session, we’ll discuss:
- Why PPE fitted to women’s sizes is critical for comfort, safety, and compliance
- What to do and say when you’re handed a garment that doesn’t fit
- What’s available now so you can ask for what you need
- The importance of having PPE and high visibility apparel that is specifically designed and fitted for women in the workforce.
- The current and future demographics of women in the workforce and the impact on PPE demand.
- The potential hazards that ill-fitted PPE can cause for women in the workforce.
- The discomfort and lack of confidence that can result from wearing PPE that does not fit well.
- The benefits of providing PPE that is tailored to women, including improved safety, increased job satisfaction, and a more inclusive workplace.
Radians Inside Sales Manager
Radians Product Manager