QUIZ: Are You Protecting Your Ears As Much As You Should Be?
Test your knowledge on hearing protection at the job site with these 10 questions and find out if you're doing everything you can to protect your ears.
Hearing loss is very serious, especially when it's a result of improper hearing protection being used at work. Prevention is easily possible when we follow the rules and put our health and safety first in everything we do in life.
In this quiz, we'll test your knowledge on hearing protection, including what the best choices are for hearing protection on the job site. Find out if you're doing everything you can to protect your ears or if there's some room for improvement.
More from Moldex
- Can you wear any pair of earmuffs with a hard hat?
- How long must fit test records need to be retained and who is responsible for keeping copies?
- Do disposable respirators need to be fit tested or only reusable half and full face pieces?
- What are positive and negative pressure seal checks and how are they performed?
- Regarding a fit test, what is the rainbow passage and why is it said?
- Does respirator fit testing require any training?
- Must I be medically evaluated and cleared to use a respirator?
- What are the different respirator fit test methods and which one is the best?
- What is the difference between qualitative (QLFT) and quantitative (QNFT) fit tests?
- What is a respirator fit test and why is it performed?