American Conference of Governmental Industrial Hygienists (ACGIH)
Definition - What does American Conference of Governmental Industrial Hygienists (ACGIH) mean?
The American Conference of Governmental Industrial Hygenists (ACGIH) is a association of industrial hygenists and practioners of related professions. Headquarters of ACGIH is in Ohio, USA.
Safeopedia explains American Conference of Governmental Industrial Hygienists (ACGIH)
The advance level of protection, generally of health and safety, is given to workers and health professionals by ACGIH. Moreover, the organization also serves scientific information to professionals. It was founded on June 27, 1938. The office of this organization is located in Washington D.C. USA. The membership to industrial hygienists was opened by this organization after it was founded. The professionals who are related to industrial hygiene can be the governmental industrial hygienists, as well as other practioners. It also serves the persons who are related to industrial hygiene across the world.
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE)
- American National Standards Institute (ANSI)
- American Concrete Institute (ACI)
- American Industrial Hygiene Association (AIHA)
- American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM)
- American Institute of Electrical Engineers
- National Institute of Standards and Technology
- National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH)
- Institute of Environmental Sciences and Technology (IEST)
- ANSI Z359