Wayne J. Harris
A dedicated and diligent senior HSEQ specialist with over 32 year’s international experience gained working in multi-disciplined, multicultural environments. Extensive business and technical acumen gained successfully undertaking senior management, leadership and director level roles, specialising in corporate health, safety, environment, quality and security.
Senior level business and technical knowledge of HSEQ in construction, facilities management, oil and gas, railway and engineering industries including a comprehensive understanding of developing and delivering operational and business strategies in high risk complex environments to achieve business objectives and sustained growth..
Possess exceptional interpersonal skills and communicative abilities building trusted positive lasting relationships with colleagues, clients, key stakeholders and the wider business community. Highly respected motivational health and safety leader experienced in developing successful multinational teams, who consistently achieve business, and personal objectives.
Able to undertake complex health, safety and environmental change management programmes on local and international level, developing innovative and practical solutions that are cost effective and sustainable. Thrives working in a fast-paced results driven environment.
Professional Health and Safety Industry Acknowledgements
* Board of Director of the World Safety Organization, a Consultative Status Category II (Non-Governmental Organization-NGO) to Economic and Social Council of the United Nations, 2007 - 2014
* Chairman of the International Safety Quality Environment Management Association, 2008 – Present
An accomplished speaker / chairperson I regularly speak at major international conferences on health safety, security and risk management. Willing to undertake seminars/workshops conferences worldwide
Specialties: Transformational Leadership, Safety, Quality, Environmental ,Risk, Lean Management.
- Jan21 New Year, New Safety Goals - Contractor Management in 2021
- Jan29 Minimizing Risk by Creating Social Distance in the Workplace
- Jan28 Controlling Risk Factors at Work