- Use "Scare Tactics" in an attempt to persuade you to implement superfluous and unnecessary procedures.
- Recommend Risk Reduction Measures, UNLESS they will result in DIRECT benefits to the safety of your staff, visitors & customers.
- Weigh you down with unnecessarily lengthy reports, full of long-winded jargon & terminology.
- Provide ambiguous, "off-the-shelf" documents and procedures that bear little or no relevance to your busin
- Jul19 The Biggest Summer Safety Issues and Solutions to Address Them
- Aug02 Are Workplace Hazards Coming Home with You?