construction health and Safety group
- Maintain close and regular contact with organisations and bodies like the Health & Safety Executive, British Standards, other health and safety organisations like the British Safety Council, ROSPA, IOSH, NEBOSH, CSkills.
- Make sure our training courses are current and valid and meet industry needs and, where appropriate, are accredited to the appropriate examining bodies
- Make sure our trainers are competent, ie have the right mix of qualifications, industry experience and training skills, that they keep up to date with legislative and industry changes
- Communicate with our members to make sure we are providing the level of training and support that they require
- Hold monthly meetings with presentations from industry specialists on topics that are current and relevant. Providing a forum for members to discuss relevant topics and best practice
- Working closely with the Health & Safety Executive to support the construction and associated industries, assist them with maintaining legislative compliance and promoting safe working practices
- Training is provided in a relaxed atmosphere at our training centre in Chertsey. The three lecture rooms are air conditioned with modern audio visual equipment.
Join thousands of others with our weekly newsletter
- ~Eleanor Everet
For safety is not a gadget but a state of mind