ateb consult ltd
From our head office in Cardiff we provide a UK wide service which includes providing companies and their employees with advice on health and safety issues; advising on the CDM2015 Regulations; health and safety training; providing contract management services for construction projects, and advising on development projects.ateb consult are headed by Dr Bryn Wilde a Chartered Civil Engineer with over twenty years experience in the management of construction projects with particular emphasis on Heath and Safety and compliance with the CDM Regulations. ateb consult personnel who provide H&S guidance and assistance hold the following range of qualifications:
- Chartered Engineer (CEng)
- NEBOSH National Certificate in Construction Health & Safety
- Registered member of the Association for Project Safety (RMaPS)
- Member of the Institution of Civil Engineers (MICE)
- Chartered Member of the Institution of Water & Environmental Management (MCIWEM C.WEM)
- Specialist Member of the International Institute of Risk and Safety Management (SIIRSM)
- British Safety Council Level 2 Award in Fire Risk Assessment
ateb consult have provided consultancy services to Clients on a wide range of projects including: major multi million pound developments; construction of waste recycling facilities and associated office facilities; demolition, remediation and enabling works for new residential / commercial developments; earthworks, and ground investigation projects and have also acted in the role of temporary works coordinator for demolition works.
- Jul19 The Biggest Summer Safety Issues and Solutions to Address Them
- Aug02 Are Workplace Hazards Coming Home with You?