Oil & Gas Safety and Health Conference 2014 - OSHA Exploration & Production
- Starts: Tuesday, December 2, 2014 8:00 AM
- Ends: Wednesday, December 3, 2014 5:30 PM
- Time Zone: Central Time (US & Canada)
- Where: Hilton Americas, 1600 Lamar Street
- Website: http://www.oshasafetyconference.org/Events/ugm/Osha2014/default.aspx
The purpose of the OSHA Oil & Gas Conference, and the goal of both OSHA and the Oil and Gas Industry, is to make work sites a safe and healthy place. This conference gathers key decision makers within management and executive positions to foster a better understanding of how industry and OSHA can work together to improve safety performance through cooperation, best practices, knowledge sharing, and relationship building.