SafetyLynx Inc. is a Canadian cloud-based software company based in Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario dedicated to assisting SMEs to develop, implement and maintain an affordable, compliant and effective health and safety culture for the protection of workers, legislative compliance and the prevention of needless loss.
- An interactive system that guides and assists in the development of a new health and safety program or strengthens an existing program
- Much more than an electronic file cabinet that simply stores existing documents and data uploaded by the subscriber.
- Available to personnel on any device with access to the internet wherever and whenever it is needed.
- Is a whole chest of interactive management and supervisory level tools that guide step by step through the thought process to develop an effective health and safety management system.
- Is a library of over 120 downloadable health and safety template documents, forms, charts, etc. to assist in developing the H&S management system.
- Closes the loop between identification of a corrective action and the completed implementation of the action.
- Provides necessary tools and capabilities to small to medium size businesses that were previously only available to large corporations.
- Provided all at a friendly price point!
Build Custom Forms
Data Analysis Auditing
Field Level Risk Assessment (FLRA)
Job Safety Analysis (JSA)
Reporting & Statistics
Root Cause Analysis
Safe Job Procedures
Safe Work Practices
Scheduling & Events
Upload Files and Photos
Worker Profile & Safety Records