Mr. Robinson has more than 30 years’ experience in the industrial construction, power generation, transportation and manufacturing sectors in a variety of project and corporate roles.
A Canadian Registered Safety Professional, Mr. Robinson has a wealth of experience managing world-class environmental, health and safety management systems and he has been a leader in the development of practical and cost effective contractor prequalification and performance measurement software.
Safety Moments by Patrick Robinson
Articles by Patrick Robinson
- Safety Talks #11 - InVisible Leadership with Robert Pater
- Safety Talks #10 - Campbell Award Winners with Katherine Smith - Part 2 of 2
- Safety Talks #9 - Campbell Award Winners with Katherine Smith - Part 1 of 2
- Safety Talks #8 - All About ISO 45001 with Chris J. Ward - Part 2 of 2
- Safety Talks #7 - All About ISO 45001 with Chris J. Ward - part 1 of 2
- Safety Talks #6 - Contractor Management: Beyond the Database with Nicole Coughlin
- Safety Talks #5 - Noise Exposure: Evolving Legislation and Recent Court Actions with Andrew McNeil
- Safety Talks #4 - Hypercompliance: Too Much of A Good Thing? with Dave Rebbitt
- Safety Talks #3 - Mentoring Safety Competencies for Young People with Bill Schenold
- Safety Talks #2 - Keeping Pipelines Safe
- Safety Talks #1 - World Class Performance and the Five Pillars of Safety with Mike Saujani
- Best Practices for Hiring and Managing Contractors in the Oil and Gas Industry
- The Dangers of Inadequate Record-Keeping for Contractor Management
- Why Contractor Qualification Shouldn't Stop at Prequalification
- Contractor Qualification Gets Real Results
- How to Scale Contractor Management for Larger Contractor Pools
- Contractor Management Best Practices: You Should Be Using Them... But Are You Really?
- Managing Contractors from Start to Finish: The 4 Stages of Contractor Management
- Contractor Prequalification: Top 5 Purchaser Behaviors to Avoid
- Contractor Management Automation: 9 Things to Consider
Q&A by Patrick Robinson
Attention EH&S minded professionals - sign up here to join the safety movement.