Mr. Robinson has more than 30 years’ experience in the industrial construction, power generation, transportation and manufacturing sectors in a variety of project and corporate roles.
A Canadian Registered Safety Professional, Mr. Robinson has a wealth of experience managing world-class environmental, health and safety management systems and he has been a leader in the development of practical and cost effective contractor prequalification and performance measurement software.
Safety Moments by Patrick Robinson
Articles by Patrick Robinson
- Best Practices for Hiring and Managing Contractors in the Oil and Gas Industry
- The Dangers of Inadequate Record-Keeping for Contractor Management
- Why Contractor Qualification Shouldn't Stop at Prequalification
- Contractor Qualification Gets Real Results
- How to Scale Contractor Management for Larger Contractor Pools
- Is Your Contractor Management System Automated? Here's Why It Should Be
- Contractor Management Best Practices: You Should Be Using Them... But Are You Really?
- Managing Contractors from Start to Finish: The 4 Stages of Contractor Management
- Contractor Prequalification: Top 5 Purchaser Behaviors to Avoid
- Contractor Management Automation: 9 Things to Consider
Q&A by Patrick Robinson
Attention EH&S minded professionals - sign up here to join the safety movement.