Driving conditions in the winter months can be full of treacherous hazards including, winter ice, poor visibility, strong winds, snow, rain, and more. Each weather condition and the risks involved with driving in each specific condition are discussed; snow driving tips are even given as we all know that driving ice covered roads can be perilous. Viewers will learn how to prevent unsafe incidents, starting with awareness, and how to generally stay safe despite the imminent dangers that every driver must face in the cold months.
The 1-2-3s of Winter Driving Safety Video
Related Safety Meeting Topics
Let's Make Workplaces Safer!
Subscribe to the Safeopedia newsletter to stay on top of current industry trends and up-to-date know-how from subject matter authorities. Our comprehensive online resources are dedicated to safety professionals and decision makers like you.
- Webinar Alert | Seeking Clarity: Where Zero Incidents Begins & Ends | Mon., June 14, 2021 2PM ET
- Webinar Alert | Verifiable Accountability - How Connected-Equipment Improves costs, Safety, Reputation & Environmental Impact| Tues., June 1, 2021 1PM ET
- Webinar Alert | Beyond Compliance: A Deeper Look into Safety Management Systems | Tues., June 22, 2021 2PM ET
- Webinar Alert | How to Build a Sustainable EHS Program with Technology | Thurs., April 29th, 2021 1PM EST
- Webinar Alert | 10 Safety Leadership Lessons: I Wish Someone Told Me | Thurs., May 27, 2021 1PM EST