Driving conditions in the winter months can be full of treacherous hazards including, winter ice, poor visibility, strong winds, snow, rain, and more. Each weather condition and the risks involved with driving in each specific condition are discussed; snow driving tips are even given as we all know that driving ice covered roads can be perilous. Viewers will learn how to prevent unsafe incidents, starting with awareness, and how to generally stay safe despite the imminent dangers that every driver must face in the cold months.
The 1-2-3s of Winter Driving Safety Video
Related Safety Meeting Topics
Let's Make Workplaces Safer!
Subscribe to the Safeopedia newsletter to stay on top of current industry trends and up-to-date know-how from subject matter authorities. Our comprehensive online resources are dedicated to safety professionals and decision makers like you.
- On Demand Webinar | Asset Management - Understanding its strong bond with EHS
- Upcoming Webinar | Evaluating HazMat Response Options | Tues., Sep. 28 at 11AM ET
- Upcoming Webinar | Fundamentals of Cleanroom Apparel: Protecting People, Products, & Processes | Tues., Sep. 21 at 1PM ET
- Upcoming Webinar | Controlled and Critical Environments: A Guide to Hand Protection | Sep. 9 at 1PM ET
- Webinar Alert | The Evolution of Comfort in FR Protection | Thurs., July 22, 2021 | Time: 11:00 AM ET