Fierce storms can strike without warning. Prepare for disasters by having an emergency contact list on hand. You should also keep a back up supply of batteries, bottled water, non-perishable foods, along with a well-stocked first aid kit. Reinforce windows and other areas of your home that could be vulnerable to severe weather.
Prepare for Inclement Weather
Related Safety Meeting Topics
Let's Make Workplaces Safer!
Subscribe to the Safeopedia newsletter to stay on top of current industry trends and up-to-date know-how from subject matter authorities. Our comprehensive online resources are dedicated to safety professionals and decision makers like you.
- The Heat is On: What to Expect From OSHA’s New NEP on Outdoor & Indoor Heat Hazards
- Minimize Incidents & Injuries at the Workplace
- How to Fulfill the Regulatory Demands for Occupational Safety
- Are You Behind the Safety Curve?
- Is Your Organization Ready for ESG Software?
- EHS Management Continuous Improvement Guide