Your work parking lot can be a dangerous place, especially at night. Cut your risk factor by using the building's main entrance, parking in the most high-visibility area you can and walking in and out with a companion. Keep all valuables out of sight. When going in or coming out, carry yourself with confidence, with your keys in your hand for easy accessibility.
Parking Lot Safety
Related Safety Meeting Topics
Let's Make Workplaces Safer!
Subscribe to the Safeopedia newsletter to stay on top of current industry trends and up-to-date know-how from subject matter authorities. Our comprehensive online resources are dedicated to safety professionals and decision makers like you.
- Eyewear Innovations Around New ANSI Regulations
- Safeopedia Demo Days January
- Improving Safety in the Construction Industry
- Why Artificial Intelligence is the Best Assistant for Construction Safety Managers?
- The Future of Health and Safety Leadership
- The Role of Hydration in Managing Hypertension and Diabetes
- Extending ESG Best Practices Into the Supply Chain