Before a job is over, you need to do a safety check. Ensure that there are no loose parts, debris or unsecured components. Check that the job will not be unduly effected by inclement weather. This is especially important when working at heights.
Leave the Job Hazard Free
Related Safety Meeting Topics
Let's Make Workplaces Safer!
Subscribe to the Safeopedia newsletter to stay on top of current industry trends and up-to-date know-how from subject matter authorities. Our comprehensive online resources are dedicated to safety professionals and decision makers like you.
- The Heat is On: What to Expect From OSHA’s New NEP on Outdoor & Indoor Heat Hazards
- Minimize Incidents & Injuries at the Workplace
- How to Fulfill the Regulatory Demands for Occupational Safety
- Are You Behind the Safety Curve?
- Is Your Organization Ready for ESG Software?
- EHS Management Continuous Improvement Guide