Driver distraction is a major source of accidents. You may feel that you can change a CD, eat your breakfast or apply your lipstick and still maintain your driving focus, but your are wrong. When behind the wheel, you need to eliminate all distractions, especially your cellphone. Turn it off, keep both hands on the wheel and be totally aware of your surroundings.
Keep Your Focus on the Road
Related Safety Meeting Topics
Let's Make Workplaces Safer!
Subscribe to the Safeopedia newsletter to stay on top of current industry trends and up-to-date know-how from subject matter authorities. Our comprehensive online resources are dedicated to safety professionals and decision makers like you.
- Upcoming Webinar | Wellness in the Era of Hybrid| Thurs., Oct 7 at 1PM ET
- On Demand Webinar | Asset Management - Understanding its strong bond with EHS
- Upcoming Webinar | Leveraging Technology to Improve Safety in the Workplace | Thurs., Oct 28 at 1PM ET
- Upcoming Webinar | Evaluating HazMat Response Options | Tues., Sep. 28 at 11AM ET
- Upcoming Webinar | Fundamentals of Cleanroom Apparel: Protecting People, Products, & Processes | Tues., Sep. 21 at 1PM ET