Driver distraction is a major source of accidents. You may feel that you can change a CD, eat your breakfast or apply your lipstick and still maintain your driving focus, but your are wrong. When behind the wheel, you need to eliminate all distractions, especially your cellphone. Turn it off, keep both hands on the wheel and be totally aware of your surroundings.
Keep Your Focus on the Road
Related Safety Meeting Topics
Let's Make Workplaces Safer!
Subscribe to the Safeopedia newsletter to stay on top of current industry trends and up-to-date know-how from subject matter authorities. Our comprehensive online resources are dedicated to safety professionals and decision makers like you.
- The Need for Strategic Risk Management
- Zero Incidents, Zero Accidents:
- The ROI of Streamlined Contractor Qualification and Management
- Using Technology to Empower Frontline Workers
- How to Hire and Build and Effective Safety Team
- Minimize Incidents & Injuries at the Workplace
- How to Fulfill the Regulatory Demands for Occupational Safety