Moving machine parts are dangerous and merciless. Keep your body parts well clear of them. If you need to tamper with the machinery, wait until the machine is completely stopped before touching any parts that move. Never wear loose or hanging clothes that could easily get caught up in moving parts of a machine. Ties, earrings, loose sleeves and bracelets are all potential dangers when working with machinery.
Don't Get Caught in Moving Parts
Related Safety Meeting Topics
Let's Make Workplaces Safer!
Subscribe to the Safeopedia newsletter to stay on top of current industry trends and up-to-date know-how from subject matter authorities. Our comprehensive online resources are dedicated to safety professionals and decision makers like you.
- The Need for Strategic Risk Management
- Zero Incidents, Zero Accidents:
- The ROI of Streamlined Contractor Qualification and Management
- Using Technology to Empower Frontline Workers
- How to Hire and Build and Effective Safety Team
- Minimize Incidents & Injuries at the Workplace
- How to Fulfill the Regulatory Demands for Occupational Safety