Moving machine parts are dangerous and merciless. Keep your body parts well clear of them. If you need to tamper with the machinery, wait until the machine is completely stopped before touching any parts that move. Never wear loose or hanging clothes that could easily get caught up in moving parts of a machine. Ties, earrings, loose sleeves and bracelets are all potential dangers when working with machinery.
Don't Get Caught in Moving Parts
Related Safety Meeting Topics
Let's Make Workplaces Safer!
Subscribe to the Safeopedia newsletter to stay on top of current industry trends and up-to-date know-how from subject matter authorities. Our comprehensive online resources are dedicated to safety professionals and decision makers like you.
- Webinar Alert | How to Build a Sustainable EHS Program with Technology | Thurs., April 29th, 2021 1PM EST
- Webinar Alert | 10 Safety Leadership Lessons: I Wish Someone Told Me | Thurs., May 27, 2021 1PM EST
- Free Webinar: Safety & Sustainability in a VUCA World | Wed., March 24, 2021 11 AM EST
- Free Webinar | Keeping Lockout Tagout Top of Mind | Watch Now On Demand
- Webinar Alert | Gas Detection Solutions for the Cannabis Industry | Coming Tues., April 20th, 2021 1PM EST