Moving machine parts are dangerous and merciless. Keep your body parts well clear of them. If you need to tamper with the machinery, wait until the machine is completely stopped before touching any parts that move. Never wear loose or hanging clothes that could easily get caught up in moving parts of a machine. Ties, earrings, loose sleeves and bracelets are all potential dangers when working with machinery.
Don't Get Caught in Moving Parts
Related Safety Meeting Topics
Let's Make Workplaces Safer!
Subscribe to the Safeopedia newsletter to stay on top of current industry trends and up-to-date know-how from subject matter authorities. Our comprehensive online resources are dedicated to safety professionals and decision makers like you.
- Upcoming Webinar | Asset Management - Understanding its strong bond with EHS | Aug., 19 at 2PM ET
- Webinar Alert | The Evolution of Comfort in FR Protection | Thurs., July 22, 2021 | Time: 11:00 AM ET
- Webinar Alert | Seeking Clarity: Where Zero Incidents Begins & Ends | Mon., June 14, 2021 2PM ET
- Webinar Alert | Verifiable Accountability - How Connected-Equipment Improves costs, Safety, Reputation & Environmental Impact| Tues., June 1, 2021 1PM ET
- Webinar Alert | Beyond Compliance: A Deeper Look into Safety Management Systems | Tues., June 22, 2021 2PM ET