Carbon monoxide is a poison. You should never use a carbon monoxide releasing fuel inside a home, garage, basement or other confined space. That includes any device that burns gasoline, propane, charcoal or natural gas. Use the device well away from doors, windows and vents that could bring fumes indoors.
Caution: Carbon Monoxide Kills
Related Safety Meeting Topics
Let's Make Workplaces Safer!
Subscribe to the Safeopedia newsletter to stay on top of current industry trends and up-to-date know-how from subject matter authorities. Our comprehensive online resources are dedicated to safety professionals and decision makers like you.
- Upcoming Webinar | Wellness in the Era of Hybrid| Thurs., Oct 7 at 1PM ET
- On Demand Webinar | Asset Management - Understanding its strong bond with EHS
- Upcoming Webinar | Leveraging Technology to Improve Safety in the Workplace | Thurs., Oct 28 at 1PM ET
- Upcoming Webinar | Evaluating HazMat Response Options | Tues., Sep. 28 at 11AM ET
- Upcoming Webinar | Fundamentals of Cleanroom Apparel: Protecting People, Products, & Processes | Tues., Sep. 21 at 1PM ET