Carbon monoxide is a poison. You should never use a carbon monoxide releasing fuel inside a home, garage, basement or other confined space. That includes any device that burns gasoline, propane, charcoal or natural gas. Use the device well away from doors, windows and vents that could bring fumes indoors.
Caution: Carbon Monoxide Kills
Related Safety Meeting Topics
Let's Make Workplaces Safer!
Subscribe to the Safeopedia newsletter to stay on top of current industry trends and up-to-date know-how from subject matter authorities. Our comprehensive online resources are dedicated to safety professionals and decision makers like you.
- Hi Vis Apparel and PPE - Built for Women
- The Need for Strategic Risk Management
- Zero Incidents, Zero Accidents:
- The ROI of Streamlined Contractor Qualification and Management
- Using Technology to Empower Frontline Workers
- How to Hire and Build and Effective Safety Team
- Minimize Incidents & Injuries at the Workplace