Operating machinery on the job imposes a responsibility on the user. You must be authorized by a supervisor to use the equipment, in a state of alertness and fully trained to operate the machinery. You must never leave machinery operational while you are not in total control of it. Be sure to obey all operating guidelines. If something doesn't feel right, stop the machine and investigate.
Be Machine Smart
Related Safety Meeting Topics
Let's Make Workplaces Safer!
Subscribe to the Safeopedia newsletter to stay on top of current industry trends and up-to-date know-how from subject matter authorities. Our comprehensive online resources are dedicated to safety professionals and decision makers like you.
- Webinar Alert | The Evolution of Comfort in FR Protection | Thurs., July 22, 2021 | Time: 11:00 AM ET
- Webinar Alert | Seeking Clarity: Where Zero Incidents Begins & Ends | Mon., June 14, 2021 2PM ET
- Webinar Alert | Verifiable Accountability - How Connected-Equipment Improves costs, Safety, Reputation & Environmental Impact| Tues., June 1, 2021 1PM ET
- Webinar Alert | Beyond Compliance: A Deeper Look into Safety Management Systems | Tues., June 22, 2021 2PM ET
- Webinar Alert | Renewing EHS Practices for Strategic Impact | Thurs., July 8, 2021 | Time: 1:00 PM ET