Operating machinery on the job imposes a responsibility on the user. You must be authorized by a supervisor to use the equipment, in a state of alertness and fully trained to operate the machinery. You must never leave machinery operational while you are not in total control of it. Be sure to obey all operating guidelines. If something doesn't feel right, stop the machine and investigate.
Be Machine Smart
Related Safety Meeting Topics
Let's Make Workplaces Safer!
Subscribe to the Safeopedia newsletter to stay on top of current industry trends and up-to-date know-how from subject matter authorities. Our comprehensive online resources are dedicated to safety professionals and decision makers like you.
- Upcoming Webinar | Wellness in the Era of Hybrid| Thurs., Oct 7 at 1PM ET
- On Demand Webinar | Asset Management - Understanding its strong bond with EHS
- Upcoming Webinar | Leveraging Technology to Improve Safety in the Workplace | Thurs., Oct 28 at 1PM ET
- Upcoming Webinar | Evaluating HazMat Response Options | Tues., Sep. 28 at 11AM ET
- Upcoming Webinar | Fundamentals of Cleanroom Apparel: Protecting People, Products, & Processes | Tues., Sep. 21 at 1PM ET