Operating machinery on the job imposes a responsibility on the user. You must be authorized by a supervisor to use the equipment, in a state of alertness and fully trained to operate the machinery. You must never leave machinery operational while you are not in total control of it. Be sure to obey all operating guidelines. If something doesn't feel right, stop the machine and investigate.
Be Machine Smart
Related Safety Meeting Topics
Let's Make Workplaces Safer!
Subscribe to the Safeopedia newsletter to stay on top of current industry trends and up-to-date know-how from subject matter authorities. Our comprehensive online resources are dedicated to safety professionals and decision makers like you.
- Start Here! EHS Program Governance For Companies With Limited Resources
- Safety Connect 2022
- Using Technology to Empower Frontline Workers
- How to Hire and Build and Effective Safety Team
- Minimize Incidents & Injuries at the Workplace
- How to Fulfill the Regulatory Demands for Occupational Safety
- Are You Behind the Safety Curve?