Always be alert when using an ATM. At night, try to have someone with you. Report anything suspicious and leave immediately. Fill out deposit forms ahead of time. Have your card ready to use and put it away immediately after using it. Carefully protect your card and never tell anyone your PIN number, nor should you write it down.
Stay alert when using ATMs, having your card ready and putting it away immediately after use. Guard your card carefully and keep your PIN private.
Related Safety Meeting Topics
Let's Make Workplaces Safer!
Subscribe to the Safeopedia newsletter to stay on top of current industry trends and up-to-date know-how from subject matter authorities. Our comprehensive online resources are dedicated to safety professionals and decision makers like you.
- Heat Stress Safety: What to Know, What to Do
- How a High Reliability Organization (HRO) Impacts Safety and Profitability
- Avoiding Catastrophic Injury While Maintaining Comfort & Compliance in the Oil & Gas Industry
- Unlock the Full Potential of Behavioral-Based Safety Observations
- 10 EHS Dashboards
- Big Ambitions. Complex Data. Limited Visibility
- The Need for Strategic Risk Management