Always be alert when using an ATM. At night, try to have someone with you. Report anything suspicious and leave immediately. Fill out deposit forms ahead of time. Have your card ready to use and put it away immediately after using it. Carefully protect your card and never tell anyone your PIN number, nor should you write it down.
Related Safety Meeting Topics
Let's Make Workplaces Safer!
Subscribe to the Safeopedia newsletter to stay on top of current industry trends and up-to-date know-how from subject matter authorities. Our comprehensive online resources are dedicated to safety professionals and decision makers like you.
- Webinar Alert | How to Build a Sustainable EHS Program with Technology | Thurs., April 29th, 2021 1PM EST
- Webinar Alert | 10 Safety Leadership Lessons: I Wish Someone Told Me | Thurs., May 27, 2021 1PM EST
- Free Webinar: Safety & Sustainability in a VUCA World | Wed., March 24, 2021 11 AM EST
- Free Webinar | Keeping Lockout Tagout Top of Mind | Watch Now On Demand
- Webinar Alert | Gas Detection Solutions for the Cannabis Industry | Coming Tues., April 20th, 2021 1PM EST