In this webinar, we uncover the risk and consequences of exposure to hazardous substances, review some of the methods worth considering when assessing Chemical Permeation and Cumulative Mass vs. Breakthrough Time, as well as highlight some advanced permeation detection techniques for complex chemical mixtures.
The viewer should walk away with a better understanding of the impact chemical hazard exposure has on the health and safety of employees and be armed with knowledge and tools to improve outcomes at their own site immediately!
- Understanding the risks and consequences of exposure to hazardous substances.
- Learning about the assessment of chemical permeation, cumulative mass, and breakthrough time.
- Familiarizing oneself with advanced permeation detection techniques for complex chemical mixtures.
- Gaining knowledge on providing protection solutions to more than 25 specific industries in more than 100 served countries.
- Learning about the importance of sustainable principles in product development and using life cycle assessments to decrease net environmental impact.
Associate Director Business Development & Regional Product Portfolio Manager