As the world around us becomes more and more connected and data-driven, companies have the potential to harness valuable information to benefit their businesses and workers. This session will discuss how wearable safety technology, machine learning, AI and cloud computing are helping safety leaders gain valuable insight into understanding workplace risks, keeping workers safe, and mitigating hazards before incidents and claims occur. Case studies from deployments of wearables in a variety of industrial environments will be examined and examples provided of how the data gathered from wearables has led to; work changes and process improvements, environmental hazards detected, uncovering harmful human motion, and positively impacting safety culture while respecting employee privacy.
1. How wearable technology provides a unique means of gathering relevant EHS data while respecting employee privacy.
2. How machine learning & AI are being used to identify high-risk safety trends.
3. How analytics intelligence can be provided to safety leaders in an easy-to-understand format with actionable advice before incidents happen.
4. How T.R.U.E. Leading Indicators to Hazards & Risk help companies reduce risks and workers’ compensation claims.
5. Case studies with findings and insights around; process improvements, environmental hazards detected, uncovering harmful human motion, and positively impacting safety culture.
Director of Strategic Relations at MakuSafe