EHS Congress 2022 Is Taking Place in Berlin on September 13 - 14
The 5th Annual EHS Congress is open to safety professionals across Europe who want to hear from industry thought leaders and network with professionals in their field.
2022 marks the 5th Annual EHS Congress. Returning to the heart of Europe, the flagship savety event will once again be held in Berlin on September 13-14.
It's an event that isn't to be missed. Somethng magical truly takes place when 200+ EHS professionals from all across Europe take their seats, eager to learn, share, and drive progress - together!
The 5th edition of the EHS Congress will see the return of many audience favorites, including:
- The Book Giveaway, where we will distribute a newly released health and safety book
- Hotspot Panel Discussions where you can pose questions directly to the panel to see how they would deal with your challenges
- The open-bar networking Cocktail Reception, where delegates can follow up on conversations in an informal setting
All sessions will be streamed online, so colleagues of registered delegates can watch free of charge and take notes from the comfort of their home or office
What makes this great formula even better is the family-like atmosphere, driven by our energetic and dynamic conference chairman, Andrew Sharman.
This year more than ever, we bring you the latest academic research on safety from the masterminds of safety culture, leadership, and organization like Patrick Hudson, Philippe Delquié, Paul Difford, E. Scott Geller, and Frank Furedi coupled with the largest organizations in risk-heavy industries like BP, BASF, Biomeriux, Veolia, L’Oreal, Siemens, GE, Baker Hughes, ASML, Compass Group, Philips, and NEXT to show you exactly how incident rates getting slashed across regions, with health and wellbeing gaining traction year after year.
For the first time ever we’re expanding our Roundtables Sessions for delegates looking to collaborate with their peers. More importantly, we are introducing Breakout Workshops to allow even more in-depth EHS work led by world class safety thought leaders who will be shedding light on their specialized research areas:
- Resilient Performance with Erik Hollnagel
- Practical Implementation of Safety Differently with Marcin Nazaruk
- Restorative Just Culture with Sidney Dekker
- Safety Is a Choice or Isn’t It with Carsten Busch
- Reducing SIFs with Dom Cooper
- Blues of the HSE Profession with Jean-Christophe le Coze
And that’s not all. We have also booked the Atrium of the Mercure Hotel for our exhibiting coffee break and lunch hall. Coupled with 15+ exhibitors offering the latest in software and consulting, this naturally lit, high-ceiling space is sure to be an exhilarating networking area.
Don’t miss out! Join us in Berlin to hear from world-renowned safety leaders and meet your colleagues all across Europe.
Register for the 5th Annual EHS Congress now so you don't miss out on one of the most important safety events of the year!
Written by Aron Tozser