GHS Compliance (GHS)
Definition - What does GHS Compliance (GHS) mean?
Safeopedia explains GHS Compliance (GHS)
Globally Harmonized System is used for the classification of chemicals throughout the world. It was introduced by the United Nations. The main purpose of this system to classify the chemicals with a system that can be used across the world.
The law which deals with the Globally Harmonized System uses a material safety data sheets that is displayed on the containers to show the name and properties of chemicals and all the other necessary details. Abiding by this law of classification is Globally Harmonized System compliance.
- Code of Practice Safety
- Best Practice
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration Globally Harmonized System (OSHA GHS)
- Approved Code of Practice
- The Code of Federal Regulations (CFR)
- Best Available Control Measure (BACM)
- Best Available Control Technology (BACT)
- Master Code Professional (MCP)
- Construction Safety Plan