American Society of Quality (ASQ)
Definition - What does American Society of Quality (ASQ) mean?
Safeopedia explains American Society of Quality (ASQ)
ASQ was established in 1946 after World War 2. Its headquarters are situated in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA and its national service centers are located in China, India and Mexico. It has a long reputation for its performance in meeting critical challenges of quality of the world’s transforming corporations, organizations and communities. It supports its members by providing services and resources such as certification, training, publications, conferences, advocacy and networking.
- Institute of Environmental Sciences and Technology (IEST)
- American National Standards Institute (ANSI)
- National Institute of Standards and Technology
- International Standard Organization (ISO)
- National Information Standard
- American Society of Quality (ASQ)
- American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM)
- Associate Environmental Professional (AEP)
- American Society of Heating, Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE)
- National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH)
Top 10 Heavy Equipment Safety Tips for Incident Prevention