Total Loss Approach
Safeopedia Explains Total Loss ApproachThe total loss approach requires that damage to property, equipment and lost time be considered when planning for the elimination potential of accidents or injuries. These considerations are made for both accidents and near-miss scenarios that have occurred within the workplace. This approach requires a strong commitment from company leadership on down-to-line employees, and the belief that accidents and injuries are preventable must be strongly held.
Total Loss Control
- How to Prepare for Chemical Spills in the Workplace
- WIS Show: Professional Growth and Personal Resilience
- What Is Secondary Exposure to Asbestos and How Can You Prevent It?
- Addressing Safety Challenges in Clean Room Environments
- Democratizing Data to Keep Workers Safe
- Meet the Author with Michael Cheveldave and Gary Wong