Certified Human Resource Professional (CHRP)
Definition - What does Certified Human Resource Professional (CHRP) mean?
Certified Human Resources Professional (CHRP) is a Canadian recognized designation in the field of human resource (HR). CHRP designation represents holder's high standard of professionalism that maintains quality of professional practices of human resources management to defend the interests of employers, employees and the business community.
Safeopedia explains Certified Human Resource Professional (CHRP)
The holder of the designation Certified Human Resources Professional (CHRP) has the following advantages:
- Proven human resource (HR) expertise.
- Continual learning to gain HR knoledge.
- Demonstration of commitment to the profession.
- A CHRP person is a member of an exclusive HR experts’ network across Canada. He can connect with other HR professionals in Canada through special events, conferences, publications and websites.
- Commitment to high standard of ethical behavior.
To maintain the CHRP designation, following criteria are to be met:
- Human Resource Professionals Association (HRPA) membership
- Successful completion of the prescribed courses
- Passing prescribed examinations
- Human Resource Management (HRM)
- Recognized Safety Professional (RSP)
- Certified Safety Professional (CSP)
- Canadian Registered Safety Professionals (CRSP)
- Associate Safety Professional (ASP)
- Compensation Costs
- Certified Human Resource Professional (CHRP)
- Compensation Claim Worplace Related Injury and Illness
- Occupational Health and Safety (OHS)
- Workplace Safety Perception