Prevention is the best medicine! No job is 100% safe, but there is much that employers, employees and safety professionals can do to minimize and reduce the risks. This applies to our Environment, our Health and our Safety.
At Safeopedia we believe that harnessing the collective genius of the global Environmental Health and Safety community will make the world a safer place. Safety starts with you! Our mission is to enlist your help to improve the culture of safety across all industries.
Also check out our LinkedIn group, Construction Health & Safety: http://bit.ly/constructionhealthsafety
Recent Articles by Scott Cuthbert
All Articles by Scott Cuthbert
- Safety Moment: Pinch Points
- Safety Moment - Eye Protection
- Safety Moment: Self-Retracting Lifelines
- Safety Moment: Guardrail Systems
- Spring has Sprung! Cyclist and Motorcyclist Safety Review
- Back Safety & Lifting Techniques
- United States of Injury
- Safety Logs: Why Documentation is Important
- The Growing Importance of E in EH&S
- Power Saws
- Winter Driving Safety
- Understanding Lockout / Tagout Safety
- Seat Belts: The 2 Second Fix That Could Save Your Life
- Pneumatic Tool Safety
- The 4 Essential Elements for Ensuring Contractor and Workplace Safety
- Video: The Story of a Coal Surge Pile Rescue
Join thousands of others with our weekly newsletter
- ~Author Unknown
Safety doesn't happen by accident.